Tuesday, May 17, 2011

disappointment

Today at the library, I learned that my schedule is not as great as I had thought. It does not coincide with Nathan's new summer schedule. I nearly cried. Knowing we were going to have the same days off had been so exciting because it meant three day weekends together every other week. Now, I will never have a three day weekend and he will. I was sad. And mad. And jealous. And I even messed up three check-ins upon discovering my correct schedule (shhh, I fixed them!).

I'm coming to terms with it. It sounds like a silly thing to complain about, but there you go...it was hard to take.

A couple of other updates:
Disney - I survived the walking! I never made it to five miles in my walks of preparation, but the ability to do three or four miles on a weekly basis made a difference. It was a great trip, but we decided our next vacation needs to involve beach towels, swimsuits, and lying around!

Exercise - yeah....so I'll see how my first full week of work goes and then try to make some kind of routine....!

No comments:

Post a Comment