Thursday, December 1, 2011

moving along


Finally, finally, the sickness is over.

Except for the random waves of nausea that I tend to get on occasion. And that really early mornings (5 AM on Mondays, yay!) still feel a bit rough on my stomach. Other than that, it’s SO much better.

Now, if only I could sleep through the night instead of being up three to five times…joy of motherhood, I guess. :)

I’m trying to get back into exercise now that I’m feeling better. Four months of doing nothing resulted in sore arms after five minutes of holding car seats and trying to lift travel system strollers on display at the stores. We finally opted for the snap and go variety of stroller because I had a heck of a time trying to get a travel system off the ground. And I’ll be lifting these things in and out of cars…yikes.

I still don’t like exercise. I’d rather be lazy…but I know I can do it; I’ve made myself do it in the past. The motivation to be able to carry a child around without feeling like my arms will drop off after five minutes will help. I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment