Thursday, March 3, 2011

back again

I began a blog during my junior year of college and kept it until some point last fall.

I’ve missed it.

Toward the end, I was out of ideas, my blog entries rambled about nothing, and no one really read it. Which may continue to be the case…but there’s something about putting my words out there, whether they’ll be read or not, that I miss.

The things that are notably different since my last blog experience:

I’ve been married to Nathan for over a year and a half
I’m done with school and have a master’s degree in Library and Information Science (!)
I am unemployed

I’m not sure where this will go. I thought about doing the library job search angle, but lots of blogs are already tackling that. This probably won’t be too focused…just me, writing. Whatever I end up going on about, it does feel good to be blogging again.

2 comments:

  1. I will follow!!! I like you and miss you. I was just talking about you the other day with Jen Wright and telling her what a precious soul I think you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You started it. :) Let's keep each other motivated to keep up on our little blogs and share our musings with each other and the world. :)

    ReplyDelete